Friday, November 17, 2006

Frank PoL's Apology

Hello, i'd like to take this time to publicly say sorry to my team and the new basic trainees on the crew.. Sunday morning came and went and i'm afraid i did the unthinkable... yes its true, i did a 'no-show' on my own team!!!

I was double booked and supposed to organise a replacement team leader for sunday morning, but in my busyness did not plan it out properly, and so there were a team of very confused looking people waiting in the green room for a FrankPoL which was still sleeping happily in bed~!!

Sorry to everyone who was disrupted by my error.. i feel awful about it still, so if any readers would like to criticise and abuse me i'm quite happy to be bombarded by critics and disgruntled rvtv members..

To make up for it i'm planning on buying a coke machine for the green room and organising massages for all camera ops during praise & worship... (not really)

Thanks to those who covered for me on the day, you're a team of lifesavers!!

Love PoL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home