Friday, May 23, 2008

The Protectors

Here to keep the multimedia room safe from peril!!

Gus, Claude, and a strange looking tall thing with a weird hat.. the multimedia protectors faithfully watch over our operators..

Here are some 1st person accounts.

"I love having the Protectors in the multimedia room. I feel so secure & peaceful." Joe the MM Op.

"It's such an honor to serve alongside these 3 great MM room protectors.. Amen Brothers!" Barry - MM operating local

"Gus, Claude and the weird thing are where it's at man, they fully rock!" Gordon the happy op.


"I used to find operating multimedia boring, pointless and a waste of taxpayers money.. But now thanks to Gus and the gang i find it liberating and refreshing!" Sally the reviatlised multimedia operator.

3 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

I was wondering when you were going to put these up. Nice work. I even let those guys do song words sometimes, they're that good.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should probably mention that my name is not "Claude" but Clyde.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The snowman (yes it is a snowman) is called Murphy

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home