Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm off to America.

Hello filmcrew people.

Just thought i'd pop in with a little message to let everyone know that i'll be off to America tommorow. I'll be working as a cabin counsellor and a videographer on a summer camp not too far from Philadelphia, followed by touring the U.S.A and then England after that! which is very exciting but nerve racking too!

So, you won't see me on crew for probably the next 5-6 months. So please don't call me and ask me to fill in! haha!

Anyway, I'll really miss the crew because it's basically been the foundation of my life for the past 6 years. It's often been the thing that's helped me get through a crappy week at TAFE or work because i've known i'd be doing camera or directing on the weekend. It's a huge passion in my life and it's been the filmcrew that has given me some of my best friends whilst at the same time giving me an avenue to be creative and use my skills, which gives glory to God.

I could count all the shoots i've missed during those 6 years on both hands too.. which is pretty crazy. So it'll be weird going so long without rocking up in the greenroom and praying and then doing camera at church.. Because it's so well drilled into my lifestyle. I'll probably get some strong withdrawal symptoms and start shaking!! hehe

Anyway, hopefully the break will be nice and refreshing too. And when i come back i'll have even more of a hunger for it and be ready to raise the bar again!

But for now, it's time for this Harry Boy to head to America and shown 'em how it's done!

God Bless each of you.

And serve him with passion! :)

HB

2 Comments:

Blogger Smithay said...

Hey Harry Boy!!!
All our thoughts and prayers are with you, we know you are going to have an 'Awsome' time as you serve and travel! we'll look forward to seeing lots of stories posted.

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Harry Boy....have an amazing time while you're away. I'm sure that your talents will be used to great advantage in the camps. I'm already looking forward to hearing about the wonderful adventures you are bound to have while in the good old US of A.
Blessings and happy trails
Chris Willis

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home