Monday, December 04, 2006

Why do you serve on RVTV ?

Here's a post for our RVTV audience to have their say on.

Why do you serve on the RVTV Crew? what is it about our film crew that you enjoy? Tell us a bit about your story of when you joined and why is it that you continue to come in each week and do camera..

We would love to hear what drives people to be part of our crew :)

I'd like to see multiple different comments coming in from our film crew guys.... there's over 100 different people reading this blog each day so i say let them speak up and share their thoughts! :))

Love Harry Boy.

3 Comments:

Blogger HaRRy BoY said...

well this post hasn't taken off quite the way i'd hoped...

you naughty bunch of lurkers! :)

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I serve mainly because i love the great training provided by francis and joelle.. they're so nice and friendly and i really look forward to sunday afternoons because they are so much fun. Also because joelle is very cute and a wonderful girl who is really kind and great, and loves to eat chips.. not too many.. just a good amount.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I first joined the RVTV crew because ,I think of myself as a person who is creative and loves a challange.But as time went on, there was more to being part of this team than I thought.Commitment ,dedication,responsiblity and even more - inspiring and caring.It's become a place where I feel at home,feel welcomed!So I think now my thoughts have changed on why I joined, it's about being honest ,loving and most of all it's about GOD!Sharing with others around you and building relationships with people that you might have not met if you didn't join the crew .So it't more than just a team it's a familia and it's great fun....

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home