Friday, November 30, 2007

The people!

Here's a classic shot i found in the archives whilst searching for volunteer pics.. I couldn't believe Joelle and i weren't in it!! (and then i remembered we were away on honeymoon.. and suddenly felt much better.. hehe)

I'll give a prize to the 1st person who successfully names every crew member!! (there are 2 people in there who aren't part of rvtv.)

There are several familiar faces who sadly have departed since February when this was taken.. But whats exciting is how many people are still here from the start to the end of the year! The rvtv crew is a very committed mob!

3 Comments:

Blogger HaRRy BoY said...

Cool shot that!

Well, i can easily name all of them except 3 of them.

The guy near the top right just below Adam.

The guy 3 seats to the left of Adam with the FBI cap.

And the guy on the end of the 2nd row, just to the left of Nassim and debbie.

The rest are all legendary rvtv crew members of past or present..

2:18 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Well, there were 5 that I couldn't name. But I could name 2 of your mystery 3, HB.

Below Adam: I could be wrong, but is that Revaunne? (I wouldn't know how to spell it, and I'm not even sure if that's him. He's on Smithy's team, I believe)

FBI Man: Not TV Crew, I'm pretty sure.

End of the 2nd Row: I believe that's Ben Schneider.

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, now that I think about it, I am almost certain that the guy in the FBI cap is in fact... me.

The reason is, how could I not be in a photo this good? Ignore the fact he looks nothing like me. I wouldn't miss out on a photo like this, and since that man is the only one not named, it must be me.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home