Saturday, December 09, 2006

I can See

Well the week has been a long and hard one, working flat out for the whole week while also working the whole weekend before and now the weekend after.

But alas all for a good cause................. My camera crew....... and the church :)

The new screens are up and they look hot. New projectors with around 3 times the lumens (brightness) of the older ones we are in progress.
Firday nights youth service was great you can now see the words from the back foyer wall, and the camera shots are so in your face. I hope you call get to have a gander over the weekend.

Let me know your thoughts.

Until then
Switching Off
The Tech Boy®

3 Comments:

Blogger HaRRy BoY said...

yep. saw the screens tonight. look awesome!!!!

nice work..

can't wait for tommorow morning to use em myself!!

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you Tech Boy.

BTW, has Nat passed on my suggestion to upgrade your status to Tech MAN! and give him the title of Shutter Boy!

Also, there is a position vacant for the nick name of Poison Iris.

If anyone else wants a superhero nickname, I have a very useful talent of coming up with them.

All I need is a cape and mask, and I can be Stealth Man...

6:34 PM  
Blogger FrankPoL said...

Well done Tech Boy!! superb job and a brilliant result.. But in regards to the nickname unfortunately you won't be able to upgrade to "Tech Man" until all 21 cameras go high definition, while streaming live on the net and broadcasting live via N.A.S.A satellite to the North, South, O.C, Paris, London and Polish campus..

Nevertheless keep up the sensational work!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home